[gmx-users] Gibbs free energy landscape Vs. the stability of protein structure

Naba nabajyoti.goswami at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:44:22 CEST 2015

Then, should I perform some more simulations at more different temperatures
or should I go for simulated annealing?
As of now, I actually have performed two simulations of each 100 ns at 300
and 310K only to differentiate two conditions. More elaborately speaking, I
have modeled the outermembrane protein and simulated it for 100 ns at 300K
in order to extrapolate as well as to validate the modeling protocol, which
I wanted to observe at 310K, i.e., at 37degree Celsius (so called "human
body temperature"). But as the replies imply that my sampling is not
completed what should be done in this case? Please suggest some comments.

Nabajyoti Goswami

Research Associate
Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility
Department of Animal Biotechnology