[gmx-users] HREX simulation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:49:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

It can't be an accumulated matrix. It's not written to a checkpoint, and
nothing in GROMACS can read one.

At some point, someone needs to roll their sleeves up, write such data to
fields in TNG format, and stop dumping potentially useful data to a log
file that'll get truncated upon restart-with-append.

Mark