[gmx-users] Analysis of old xtc file using gromacs-5 tools

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:57:12 CEST 2015

This error has nothing to do with the contents of the file, but rather the
operating system appears to be telling Gromacs that the file cannot be
opened or that it is not a regular file. With the information here, it's
difficult to say anything more; if you want to debug this further, the
relevant function is gmx::File::exists().

It would be useful to know what's the problem so that the check (or the
error message) can be improved.

Best regards,
Teemu