[gmx-users] No domain decomposition

soumadwip ghosh soumadwipghosh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:35:42 CEST 2015

Hi Chandan,
                 I tried it once using -nt option but it failed . I
kept it 8 although I dont know how to change the number of nodes for
mdrun correctly. How do I know the value of x if I want to run say
mdun -deffnm mdfinal -nt x. It is worth mentioning here that for my
NPT and NVT mdrun proceeded smoothly and I am being troubled only in
the production run stage. i would appreciate any sort of help. One
more question - from the crashed mdfinal.log file is it possible to
have some information about domain decomposition or the approximate
value of -nt x?

Regrads,
Soumadwip