[gmx-users] Fw: problem with kalp in dppc simulation justin tutorial

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Sep 28 22:23:29 CEST 2015

On 9/28/15 4:14 PM, ‪neda razavi‬ ‪ wrote:

> [...]

It's called periodic boundary conditions and you should probably read about what
this means before even attempting to do a simulation.

The last question is answered by following the link I provide in the tutorial,
which explains it.  Please do a bit of background reading before firing off a
million questions to the list, especially when things are explained for you in
the tutorial.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629