[gmx-users] bond, angles and dihedrals in the topology file

faride badalkhani farideh.khamseh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:59:43 CEST 2015

Thank you for your time and answer. You are right, Dendrimers are composed
of three main architectural components, a central core from which multiple
arms emanate in an outward direction to form interior layers, and the
reactive peripheral surface groups. Could you tell me if there is a sample
specbond file for hyperbranched polymers?

Regards,
Farideh