[gmx-users] position restraints

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 4 23:21:52 CEST 2016

I've never understood it, but when your system gets more complicated it is often necessary to use flexible water during minimization. define = -DFLEXIBLE for most water molecules. You can remove this for the MD, but it is for me sometimes necessary for EM.

You have nearly unlimited options for the freeze group. What you freeze depends on what you want to do.