[gmx-users] Problem in implementing do_dssp

Rishikesh Parulekar rishi05parulekar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:06:18 CEST 2016

my error is not regarding the mismatch of name for the software. It has
recognised the software at usr/local/bin but it is showing fatal error : failed
to execute command. Try specifying your dssp version with the -ver option.
If the problem is with path of software the error of setenv have occured.
Hence I have mentioned the ver in the command : gmx_mpi do_dssp -f md.trr
-s md.tpr -o ss.xpm -sc protein.xvg -ver 2 but still the same error.