[gmx-users] Partial density versus time

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:59:36 CEST 2016

Thanks Negar.

More detail; my system phase-separate after equilibrium, such that each
component reaches two mole (or mass) fractions. One mole fraction at its
rich-phase and one mole fraction at its poor phase. I need to know those
two densities or fractions.

I do not know your way.  Could you explain me a bit more.

Best regards