[gmx-users] Problem in implementing do_dssp

Jianguo Li ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Apr 7 15:50:55 CEST 2016

Maybe you could first try chmod +x dssp-2.0.4-linux-i386 , and then do_dssp.

    On Thursday, 7 April 2016, 13:45, Rishikesh Parulekar <rishi05parulekar at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi justin Lemkul
dssp binary from usr/local/bin is working fine on its own but the command
it is showing for secondary structure determination is different i.e
dssp.exe  -i 1crn.pdb -o 1crn.dssp that means I am able to get output in
.dssp format not in .xpm format which is obtained from command : do_dssp -f
md.trr -s md.tpr -o ss.xpm. Howere with do_dssp module it shows flags
corresponding to -f and -s options.
dssp standalone binary is showing the version DSSP 2.0.4.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Rishikesh Parulekar <