[gmx-users] update .hdb file

Shahla Omidi a.omidi at shirazu.ac.ir
Sat Apr 9 07:59:00 CEST 2016

​Hi
I want to simulate a glycoprotein, I have defined a new residue with charmm36
inorder to update the .hdb file, I need to define the order of atoms that are conecting to atoms that is conecting to H atoms in my new residue
but I dont exactly know about the standard format of showing atoms connection to   atoms.
Is the order of them relate to their distance from the n terminal or is another standard to show which connected should come first?
for example:
HB  CB  CG  CA
and
HB  CB  CA   CG