[gmx-users] very strange phenomenon for my production MD by gromacs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:31:32 CEST 2016

Hi,

As the link Justin gave you says, and Tsjerk has since confirmed, this is
normal. There are infinitely many equivalent representations of your
simulation, not all of which will look connected for the thing that is of
interest.

Strategies for handling visualisation are also on that link, but you don't
need to handle anything within the simulation.

Mark