[gmx-users] Water molecule starting at atom 18511 can not be settled

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:45:19 CEST 2016

Dear Christopher,

If it is not a default, I have not applied any "SETTLE" in my calculation
as far as I know. Here is the .mdp file of my minimisation. Also the
"define = -DFLEXIBLE" did not help.

-----------------------------------
define = -DFLEXIBLE
integrator = steep
;integrator = cg
;integrator = l-bfgs
emtol = 10
emstep = 0.0001
nsteps = 100000000
nstlog = 1
nstenergy = 1
nstlist = 10
ns_type = grid
coulombtype = PME
rcoulomb = 1.26
vdwtype = cutoff
rvdw = 1.26
pme_order = 4
optimize_fft = yes
;constraints = all-bonds
;constraint_algorithm = LINCS
cutoff-scheme = Verlet
;rlist = Cut-off distance for the short-range neighbor list.
pbc = xyz
Cheers,
Alex