[gmx-users] Water molecule starting at atom 18511 can not be settled

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:25:33 CEST 2016

Dear Justin,

Thanks for the explanation.
Defiantly it is something with the epsilon, as for epsilon=17.0 not only
minimisation but also a 5 ns NVT calculation afterwards also is running
fine and it is in the very end steps now. But for epsilon = 64.65 it
crashes immediately
Please find the input files via below links.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_CbyhnbKqQDZlpiMG8zU29BM2c

Cheers,
Alex