[gmx-users] doubt about "Ignoring obsolete mdp entry"

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:05:16 CEST 2016

Hi,

If you're trying to use such features, then you want to find out how they
are currently implemented and use those instead. Probably you don't care
about most of them. The defaults are all reasonably sensible, and if there
was some issue that you had to act upon, then you'd get an error or a
warning, rather than a note.

Mark