[gmx-users] Molecule not minimized and NVT failure

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:07:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

The number of EM steps doesn't mean anything. The final energy can suggest
that something sensible happened, but the values depend on what your system
has in it. You also should visualize the result of the EM and see if that
fits with your chemical knowledge. PRODRG charges often won't produce
sensible results.

Mark