[gmx-users] trjconv index mismatch

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:20:33 CEST 2016

Justin,

I understand what you're saying, but for the life of me I can't understand
where this discrepancy is coming from, because the input coordinates have
2837 CNT atoms, and trjconv selector menu lists that number correctly.
Completely lost here. Are there any alternatives to output (in mdp) the
correct group?

Alex