[gmx-users] trjconv index mismatch

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:39:36 CEST 2016

The atom groups, as they appear in the coordinate input, are:

1. DNA atoms (labeled DA, DC, etc)
2. CNT atoms
3. SOL
4. Ions

I tried the following (prod.tpr and traj_comp.xtc are the original tpr and
compressed trajectory, respectively):

step 1:
 gmx convert-tpr -s prod.tpr -o cnt_only.tpr
selected CNT
step 2:
trjconv -f traj_comp.xtc -s cnt_only.tpr -o test.pdb

this last one does not even bother to open the menu, it throws the
following:

Program trjconv, VERSION 5.0.5
Source code file:
/home/smolyan/Downloads/gromacs-5.0.5/src/gromacs/gmxlib/mtop_util.c, line:
957

Software inconsistency error:
Position restraint coordinates are missing

Any thoughts?