[gmx-users] on md of protein-ligand

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Tue Apr 19 14:10:36 CEST 2016

Dear All,

It seems the external servers preparing the ligand files (antechamber for example) not only optimize the coordinates of the ligands, but it changes the ligand from one place to another place, thus the ligand coordinates by the external server cannot occupy the ligand binding pocket in the original protein-ligand complex.

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you on how to have the external server processed ligand find the ligand binding pocket in the protein-ligand complex for md.

Brett