[gmx-users] MARTINI simulation of protein-protein recognition

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 15:55:03 CEST 2016

How about aligning the original MEMBRANEsystem.gro and waterSOLprot.gro
onto the relevant part of solvatedNEW.gro in pymol (after converting to
PDB) and then creating and saving a new object from both parts which you
use as input for pdb2gmx to create the topology. That way both parts have
their original residue orders.