[gmx-users] MARTINI simulation of protein-protein recognition

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 17:11:22 CEST 2016

ok shouldn't martinize do the equivalent to pdb2gmx, i.e. make the final
pdb or gro file and a corresponding topology? Your problem is with genbox
with thinks MEMBRANEsystem.gro is the solvent and therefore will not be
connected like protein and membrane. My suggestion to take the placements
from genbox but remake the pdb can presumably still be done to make input
for martinize just like it could for pdb2gmx.

Best wishes
James