[gmx-users] problem regarding cut-off and the PME grid spacing

Tuhin Samanta samantatuhin1991 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:04:27 CEST 2016

Thank Mark for your suggestion.

I was trying to resolve the problem --------
" 4 particles communicated to PME node 4 are more than 2/3 times the
cut-off out of the domain decomposition cell of their charge group in
dimension x.
This usually means that your system is not well equilibrated."

First of all I have done the energy minimization for long times for proper
equilibriuation.
Secondly by changing rcut and PME mesh girding I have tried a lot. But it's
showing same error message.

So can you please tell me any specific solution for this problem.

Thanking you,
Tuhin