[gmx-users] problem regarding cut-off and the PME grid spacing

Tuhin Samanta samantatuhin1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:57:23 CEST 2016

please check it.......

[ moleculetype ]
; molname       nrexcl
HOD             3

[ atoms ]
;   nr   type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass
     1  opls_116   1    HOD     OW      1      -0.8476
     2  opls_117   1    HOD     HW      1       0.4238
     3  opls_805   1    HOD     DW      1       0.4238

#ifndef FLEXIBLE
; [ settles ]
; OW    funct   doh     dhh
 ; 1    0.101   0.16500

;[ exclusions ]
;1      2       3
;2      1       3
;3      1       2
#else
[ bonds ]
; i     j       funct   length  force.c.
1       2       1       0.1     345000  0.1     345000
1       3       1       0.102   266292  0.102   266292

[ angles ]
; i     j       k       funct   angle   force.c.
2       1       3       1       105.7   583     105.7   583

Thanks,
Tuhin