[gmx-users] Parallel GPU calculation on K80

Yan Wang wangyanforward at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:17:09 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs Users,
Recently I have several calculation jobs which run on the K80 using GPU
acceleration. There was six K80 cards in my cluster. As you all know, each
K80 card has two cores. There were 12 number of the GPU in my cluster. When
I used the option -gpu_id 01234567891011, the software did not recognized
the last two cores of the K80 card. So is there any suggestions to solve
this problem?

Thank you!
*Dr. Yan WANG*
Department of Biology
South University of Science and Technology of China
No.1088 Xueyuan Blvd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P.R. China 518055
Tel.+86-182-4497-5993
Email: wangyanforward at gmail.com