[gmx-users] Catenation and Visualization

Sun Iba sun.iba2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:14:10 CEST 2016

Hello Tsjerk
Thank you for your response. I have applied periodic boundary conditions
and have loaded only one file i.e. movie.pdb in Pymol. Thats correct I can
turn visualization off but my question is why two objects are showing up
when I have catenated two trajectories. That's I asked if  used wrong
command for catenation or something is missing. See, I used:

gmx trjcat -f last.xtc latest.xtc -o 100ns.xtc