[gmx-users] Long distance effects of mutation and stability

Cong Fan fanc232 at nenu.edu.cn
Fri Apr 22 15:32:07 CEST 2016

Hi, I hope this paper could help you. The title is "Drug Resistance Conferred by Mutations Outside the Active Site through Alterations in the Dynamic and Structural Ensemble of HIV‑1 Protease" <br/>dx.doi.org/10.1021/ja504096m| J. Am. Chem. Soc.2014, 136, 11956−11963
在 2016-04-21 04:34:26,"Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz" <j.cossio.diaz at gmail.com> 写道: