[gmx-users] lennard jones

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:56:59 CEST 2016

Hello Mark,

Here is the mssage:

  gmx grompp -f mini.mdp -c ni.gro -p topol.top -o mini.tpr

Ignoring obsolete mdp entry 'optimize_fft'

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.2#

ERROR 1 [file mini.mdp]:
  With Verlet lists only cut-off and PME LJ interactions are supported

ERROR 2 [file mini.mdp]:
  With Verlet lists only cut-off, reaction-field, PME and Ewald
  electrostatics are supported

Setting the LD random seed to 4013928268
Generated 1 of the 1 non-bonded parameter combinations
Excluding 1 bonded neighbours molecule type 'Ni'
Removing all charge groups because cutoff-scheme=Verlet

Program gmx grompp, VERSION 5.1.2
Source code file:
/home/reuter/gromacs-5.1.2/src/gromacs/gmxpreprocess/grompp.c, line: 1738

Fatal error:
There were 2 errors in input file(s)

Cheers,
Alex