[gmx-users] Gromacs-5.1.2 Checkpoint/restart example

Husen R hus3nr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:12:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no state.cpt or state_prev.cpt file.

In equilibration part 1 the resulting checkpoint files : nvt.cpt and
nvt_prev.cpt
In equilibration part 2 the resulting checkpoint files : npt.cpt and
npt_prev.cpt
In Production MD the resulting checkpoint files      : md_0_1.cpt and
md_0_1_prev.cpt

is this because of -deffnm option ?
I just want to make sure.

Regards,