[gmx-users] Compiling g_correlation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 27 22:53:08 CEST 2016

On 4/27/16 4:49 PM, Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz wrote:
> Is there a way to do the conversion? Perhaps a combo of trjconv from 4.6.5
> and 3.3? I'm thinking about it but cannot figure out a combination to work.

No, because there's no magic -make_compatible_with_prehistoric_version argument
:)  You have to recreate a .tpr using grompp.  That likely implies .mdp changes
since options have changed, but likely such instructions are irrelevant for the
purpose of analysis, so anything syntactically correct should work.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629