[gmx-users] g_hbond: range checking error

Shubhangi Gupta ignahbuhs.gupta6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:27:30 CEST 2016

Hi..

     Thanks for the reply. I was unable to download gromacs-5.1.2; when i
clicked on the link, it showed "the site can't be reached."

However I have been able to figure out the solution. The trajectory file I
was using for analysis of protein-solvent hydrogen bonds did not contain
water coordinates. Now with the trajectory file with both protein and water
coordinates, I have been been to calculate the number of hydrogen bonds
using g_hbond.

Regards,
Shubhangi Gupta
PhD Research Scholar (YUS lab)