[gmx-users] Density profile

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Apr 29 17:24:59 CEST 2016

On 4/29/16 11:22 AM, Alexander Alexander wrote:
> Thanks for your response.
> That I know, the problem is not with "-b" as it clear that with "-b 500",
> the first 500 frame will be discarded from analysing.
>
> But, I am still looking forward to hearing more from you.

RDF is explained in the manual.  If your results differ from those in
publications or you don't understand what is presented in those papers, your
questions should be directed to the authors, not this mailing list.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629