[gmx-users] normalized

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:25:47 CET 2016

Hi,

We don't have anything to go upon... this could be a code bug or a usage
bug. How did you generate your input file? Have you inspected your input
file to check for sanity? (e.g. with gmx dump, remembering that the first
frame or two are different, see gmx covar -h) What is the whole terminal
output of both stages?

Mark