[gmx-users] Force field for ion-carbon interaction

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:52:24 CET 2016

Hi Maryam,

I am not really sure what "most proper" means when it comes to MD
simulations, but I think if we're talking about vdw/electrostatics, AMBER
and OPLS-AA are very close and have been used widely in the presence of
things like CNTs and graphene... If there's any particular effect you are
unable to reproduce with those ion descriptions, that is of course a
different problem.

Hope this helps.

Alex