[gmx-users] Homology model refinement

Amir Zeb zebamir85 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:43:19 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. I did for simulation for both the systems 1. only
protein 2. protein with co-factor. By the way, I'm not pretty sure, but I'm
relying on rmsd of C-alpha to evaluate the structure's stability. In both
the cases, the rmsd range was highly wide ~3-6 nm. Then i superimposed the
input protein structure and the snapshot from the last frame, so the rmsd
was around 5 angstrom between the two structures.

[image: Inline image 1]