[gmx-users] Homology model refinement

Mijiddorj Batsaikhan b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:59:12 CET 2016

Hi,

What is your target structure size? If you want to perform explicit solvent
simulation for bigger protein, it may be time-consuming simulation.
My suggestion is that you can run simulation implicitly, it helps you
remove some bad contacts. Then, you can make cluster analysis and find
dominating configurations from section that converged to stable rmsd
values.

Mijiddorj