[gmx-users] TIP3 water problem

nikolaev at spbau.ru nikolaev at spbau.ru
Fri Dec 23 09:39:55 CET 2016

Well, as I understand I need to do the following:

Provide pdb file with different chains for protein and waters;
gmx pdb2gmx -f 3WQJ.pdb -o 3wqj.gro

then go into the topol_Other_chain_X.itp;
delete everything that after the atom coords;

then run everything in the same way.

I have tried this and it seems to work, I just want to make sure that I am
doing everything right.

Anyway, thank you for help!

Dmitrii.