[gmx-users] Implicit and Explicit solvation

Syed Azeem syedazeemullah186 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:22:15 CET 2016

Thanks Tyugashev for your response.

It was a reviewer suggestion to run our protein-peptide docked complex
in a continuum solvent and compute their free energies of association.
After this, I came across MMPBSA
and its GROMACS tool g_mmpbsa.

Is this not based on Implicit solvation? How can I perform it to
validate my docking?

Thanks in advance

Azeem