[gmx-users] Laptop features for MD simulations - recommendations

Yasser Almeida Hernández yasser.almeida.hernandez at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 3 11:56:24 CET 2016

Hi Dries,

Let's say that the price is irrelevant right now. Just imagine an
hardware with all the ideal features for the calculations.

Thanks all for your answers.

Best

Yasser

Hi Yasser,

Could you give us an idea of the price range you're looking at? I'd
probably try to get a laptop with a decent gpu to accelerate your work as
much as possible. Unfortunately, such laptops are often pricy.

Kind regards

Dries