[gmx-users] Different results for same protein's simulation in 4.6.5 and 5.0.4

SAPNA BORAH sapnauser365 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:27:37 CET 2016

Dear Mark,

Please find attached a plot showing the RMSD difference. It is for the same
protein.

Even if the same runs are not reproducible, my doubt is whether there can
be such a large variation in the RMSD trend. Which data should I rely on
then, it is giving me a hard time.

I'll be grateful if you look into this.

Thanks,
Sapna.