[gmx-users] Simulation Terminated on Clusters Due to "cannot rename checkpoint file"

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:24:13 CET 2016

Hi,

GROMACS works correctly if you have permissions to read and write and
enough space to do so. But I expect that you can't try to run from $WORK
using mdrun -cpi $HOME/old.cpt if $HOME is full.

I suggest you consult the docs for the cluster, and consult your sysadmins
for any help with your script.

Mark