[gmx-users] which source file is handling for writing distance restraint potential energy to edr file?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:50:20 CET 2016

Hi,

There isn't a single place that handles this, and you don't want to get
involved ;-) What you can do is get the forces via a
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Single-Point_Energy using .tpr
files that do and do not have the restraints, read the two sets of forces
into some program you write, and subtract the results.

Mark