[gmx-users] MPI and OpenMP threads

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:51:37 CET 2016

Thanks for your response.

I hope you mean with "what has been used in parallel environment" this:

hard resource_list:         h_rt=259000,h_vmem=6500M,h_stack=256M

env_list:                   PSM_RANKS_PER_CONTEXT=4

parallel environment:  smp range: 32

verify_suitable_queues:     1

scheduling info:            (Collecting of scheduler job information is
turned off)

Cheers,
Alex