[gmx-users] crosslinking polypeptide chains

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:42:28 CET 2016

Hi,

What Justin said, plus IIRC you'll have two complete hydrogenated chains
before specbond acts, so the two modified .rtp entries will want to have
temporary hydrogen atoms that may as well neutralize their respective
parts. specbond then strips them away, and you arrange for the result to
have whatever total charge makes sense.

Mark