[gmx-users] Coarse Grain using martinize.py

khourshaeishargh at mech.sharif.ir khourshaeishargh at mech.sharif.ir
Fri Feb 26 22:36:34 CET 2016

Dear all
I want to simulate a system of 128 DPPC with 3655 water molecule which its
.pdb file is available on professor tielman website. I want to Coarse
grain it but apparently at first i should turn the pdb file into
appropriate type for using with martini. I understood, I should use marti
ize.py to convert the pdb but I dont know how. Also the tutorial wasnt
helpful. Could anyone give me the direct command to do this ?
best regards
Ali