[gmx-users] Coarse Grain using martinize.py

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:59:51 CET 2016

Hi Ali,

The current version of martinize is for coarse graining proteins and
there's a version for nucleic acids. Lipids are not supported yet. These
you could forward map with the program backward, but why the hassle as you
can also directly build the coarse grain membrane/solvent system with
insane (http://www.cgmartini.nl/index.php/downloads/tools/239-insane).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk