[gmx-users] Energy between desired selected molecules

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:56:18 CEST 2016

Thank you Mark, I see. But what is the solution then? The way you proposed

''You can make a new .tpr file with those
energy groups and use mdrun -rerun on the old trajectory, however.''

 is not my answer, since I do not want the energy for a ''group'' of
molecules, rather for specified combination of few molecules I define from
g_select.

Best regards