[gmx-users] periodic boundary conditions

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:50:13 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

The 6 around 1 setup is also periodic.

I understand this. However, we can argue the same for 6-1 system as well.
Right?

If one edge of this hexagonal deforms, the other side also deforms and in
fact we are applying a symmetry to our system.

The question is: which system is big enough (or suitable) to include this
effect?

What I am interested in is the structural properties of these systems and
lipid-lipid interactions.

Cheers