[gmx-users] Help with installation of gromacs

Omamuyovwi Akemu omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 17:50:52 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs User,  My name is Jolayemi Omamuyovwi. I am trying to install gromacs on computer. I went through the instruction in the INSTALL file in gromacs-5.1.2. It looked right but when I do pdb2gmx on the terminal in the directory of my build folder just to know if if gromacs has been properly installed, I get the message : The program 'pdb2gx'is currently not installed.
Pls I am new to using the code and I really want to learn. I will appreciate any comments that help solve this problem.  Thanks you.
Jolayemi Omamuyovwi RitaResearch Student,University of Benin,Nigeria

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android