[gmx-users] Help with installation of gromacs

Sidra Rafi sidrarafi89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:06:37 CEST 2016

Dear Omamuyovwi,

You have to define your path variable. you can use bash for this purpose.
then it will work.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:49 PM, Omamuyovwi Akemu <omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Dear Gromacs User,  My name is Jolayemi Omamuyovwi. I am trying to install
> gromacs on computer. I went through the instruction in the INSTALL file in
> gromacs-5.1.2. It looked right but when I do pdb2gmx on the terminal in the
> directory of my build folder just to know if if gromacs has been properly
> installed, I get the message : The program 'pdb2gx'is currently not
> installed.
> Pls I am new to using the code and I really want to learn. I will
> appreciate any comments that help solve this problem.  Thanks you.
> Jolayemi Omamuyovwi RitaResearch Student,University of Benin,Nigeria
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

With best regards,

SIDRA RAFI,
Ph.D, Scholar
Email: sidrarafi89 at gmail.com, sidra.rafi at iccs.edu
www.iccs.edu/pcmd/index.php
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi