[gmx-users] mdrun -membed Sorry, parallel g_membed is not yet fully functional.

-Mario marios9.mf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:29:39 CEST 2016

I'm trying to insert a protein in membrane using the g_membed method, even
though this command is now integrated in MDRUN as far I understand.
Everything's ready, but when I run the mdrun with command:

  gmx mdrun -deffnm input -membed embed.dat

this error message occurs:
   Program gmx mdrun, VERSION 5.1.2
   Source code file: /home/mario/Scaricati/gromacs-
 5.1.2/src/programs/mdrun/membed.c, line: 1079

   Input error or input inconsistency:
   Sorry, parallel g_membed is not yet fully functional.
   For more information and tips for troubleshooting, please check the
GROMACS

Could please someone help?
Thanks in advance

--